Free e-book: How to win the integrated care pathways challenge
Care pathways can improve the way in which care guidance is communicated to clinicians during patient consultations to help drive down unwarranted variations in GP referrals by providing them with a proven structure to do this.
Our free e-book will help you understand the benefits of implementing a care pathway programme that unites all aspects of the care community, with patients at the centre.
Download our free e-book and learn:
- Why it’s so important to have system-wide care pathways
- Designing care pathways: Who, when and how?
- Timelines for pathway transformation
should be involved in designing the ideal care pathway?
- How to communicate pathways to the healthcare professionals that need to know them
- Best practice and benefit realisation case studies